Li Educational Foundation
Grants are awarded to non-profit organizations only in
amounts of $500 to $10,000 each year.
- Name and address of the organization
- Name and address of the person responsible for administering the proposed project
- Description and propose of the project and how it addresses the Foundation objective to promote, advance, and develop Chinese history, culture and education
- Proposed commencement and completion dates of the project
- Execution procedures of the project
- Expected results and impact from completion of the project
- Requested amount, institutional and other commitment of resources
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
Applications should be submitted to:
Dr. Rose Li, President
The Li Educational Foundation
9501 Wadsworth Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817